TITANIUM ABUTMENT - Ti-6AL-4V-ELI
- Titanium Ti-6AL-4V-ELI is a highly successful material for the fabrication of dental implant superstructures and implants, on account of its favorable combination of properties such as low specific weight, high strength to weight ratio, high modulus of elasticity, very high corrosion resistance and excellent general biocompatibility.
- Grade 5 ELI formerly known as Ti-6AL-4V-ELI. ELI is short for “Extra Low Interstitial” that provide more ductility and better fracture toughness.
- Low Specific Weight
- High Strength to weight ratio
- High Modulus of Elasticity
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Excellent General Biocompatibility
A wide range of superstructures that have precise connections to the implants permits the doctor to select the most appropriate abutment for each patient’s clinical case. With various designs, the titanium abutments provides