:: 1.25mm Hex Adapter Long & Short
:: 2.45mm Hex Adapter Long & Short
:: Compatible with: Zimmer, MIS, Alpha Bio etc’
The Ratchet is an instrument used in the surgical and prosthetic fields during dental implant surgery.
The Edison Medical Ratchet provides clinicians easy performance during manual dental implant placement.
- Consists of only one part! This Ratchet is manufactured as a one-piece instrument.
- Made from high-quality stainless steel.
- Resistant to corrosion, promising stability and an extended lifetime of consistent service.
- Comfortable handling for daily use in surgery.
The Edison Medical Ratchet does not require periodic re-calibration.
It does not have to be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance, and then re-assembled.
This prevents the possibility of dysfunction due to incorrect re-assembly and losing parts.
Consists of one part only, the Edison Medical Ratchet is easy to use and prepare for sterilization.
Like other dental instruments, the Ratchet needs to be sterilized properly prior to use.
It is placed, along with the other surgical instruments used for dental surgery, in the Autoclave, and sterilized before surgery can commence.
- The wrenches are not sterilized prior to shipping.
They must be cleaned, disinfected and sterilized before use.
- When cleaning, do not use abrasive detergents and do not apply excessive pressure.
- To avoid damage do not clean with wire brush or metal pads.
- Use only cleaning and disinfectant solutions with a ph between 5 and 10.
Please follow the cleaning/disinfectantmanufacturer’s instructions
(e.g. intended use, dosage, time, renewal period).
- Frequent but careful cleaning has little effect on the life of the ratchet.
Product life is determined by wear.
- Recalibrate the wrench once a year. The wrench must be cleaned and sterilized after service.
Recommended Sterilization Method
Loosen the ratchet completely prior to sterilization
Method Fractionated pre-vacuum process (according to ISO 17665)
Temperature Heat up to 134⁰C (137⁰C Maximum)
Pressure 3 pre-vacuum phases with at least 60 millibar pressure
Holding Time at least 5 minutes
Drying Time at least 10 minutes
After sterilization check the packaging of the sterilized instruments for damage. Check the sterilization indicators.
Store the sterilized wrenches in a dry, dust-free, corrosive vapor-free area at a moderate temperature.