The Pointer is A Friendly Dentistry Instrument
Precise spotting & detecting implants buried under soft tissues
Pointer – Implant Detector
1. The Marker Handle should be autoclaved at 135C (249.8F), for a minimum of 4 minutes with a sterilization pouch. Minimum Drying Time after sterilization: – 10 minutes.
2. Sterilize the surface of the Unit by wiping it with a piece of gauze dampened with Ethanol for Disinfection (Ethanol 70~80%). Wring the gauze out to make sure it is not too wet.
Storage in the clinic
Keep the Unit, the sterilized Marker Handle and the Disposable Sets in the closed Kit Box.
The Working Life of this equipment is at least 6 years from the date of shipment, provided it is regularly and properly inspected and maintained.
The dental IMPLANT POINTER cannot be repaired and it will be replaced by a new one in case of any malfunction, subject to the warranty conditions, by Edison Medical or authorized dealers all over the word.
1. The manufacturer gives a guarantee for one year starting from the date of purchase. Within this period any defect that is due to faulty manufacturing or material will be remedied by replacement at the judgment of the manufacturer or its distributor.
2. Warranty service: In the event of a claim under this guarantee, the device is to be sent to the service facility of the distributor, postage and shipping paid, including a short description of the problem, and a copy of the sales receipt from the dealer as proof of purchase and title to warranty. Always ship prepaid. The distributor does not accept collect shipments.
3. In the event of damage caused by wear and tear, careless handling and any repairs, the warranty ceases to be valid. This guarantee may not form the basis for any claims for damages, in particular for compensation of consequential damages.
4. The buyer assumes responsibility for damage due to dropping the unit, improper use and utilization of products and chemicals for cleaning other than those stated in this instruction manual. It is the customer’s responsibility to use the exact type of battery defined in the specifications.
5. This warranty does not include the external accessories, Marker Handle, batteries, or transportation costs.
Power Source – 1.5 V (One AA Alkaline Battery) Rated Current max – 0.04 A Power Consumption max – 0.06 VA Dimensions – 170 mm * 24 mm Weight – 50 g
For Pointer Brochure Click Here
For pointer user manual Click Here
Countries That Require CE Marking: Austria, Hungary, Poland, Belgium, Iceland, Portugal, Bulgaria, Ireland, Romania, Croatia, Italy, Slovakia, Cyprus, Latvia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Liechtenstein, Spain, Denmark, Lithuania, Sweden, Estonia, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Finland, Malta, Turkey, France, Netherlands, United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Germany, Norway, Greece
Non-European Economic Area (EEA) that require/accept the CE Marking (might require additional local document): Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, Venezuela; Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand; Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia; Serbia, etc’ require or accept a Certificate of Free Sale issued by an EEA authority as part of the supporting documents for the local market entrance authorization.