Add-On Apex Locator on a handpiece for on-line control of the file location in the apical region.
** Please note: The kit includes the hook accessories for handpiece
Using the ApexNRG-Rider with digital technology, a maximal indication of the file location is displayed, with a measuring tolerance of 0.1 mm. The root canal is optimally cleaned right up to the apical constriction, without any fear of perforation of the periapical tissue.
The Rider is the only apex locator that is designed to work with most micro-motors to measure canal length while used with a handpiece or used manually.
Precision & Accuracy
For the first time, handpiece users can achieve an accurate, on-line reading in real time, without delay. Accuracy to 0.1mm in the apical region.
Each minute movement of the file is read and displayed on-line.
Continuity of Measurement
The Rider is used throughout the entire process, whether measuring manually or preparing the canal with a rotary handpiece. This continuity ensures uniform and reliable results.
Credibility & Reliability
Trustworthy: The micro-processor (computer) is managed by firmware and the Rider has minimal components, ensuring a constant level of accuracy for the duration of the device’s life.
Accurate: The smart algorithm constantly adjusts the measuring current to changing canal conditions during measurement. The same level of accuracy is available whether measuring canals with various irrigants such as Sodium Chloride, Chlorhexidine, Hydrogen Peroxide, etc.
Dependable: Measures and displays the file location each 5/100ths of a second, quicker than the eye can see.
- Safety & Confidence – Security and peace-of-mind while performing the entire endo procedure.
- Certainty – Of the file location in the canal, on-line, throughout the process.
- Optimization & Accomplishment – Uniform and optimal canal preparation all the way to the apical constriction (0.0 mm) with the final shaping file.
- Time Saving & Cost Reducing – The Rider shortens the procedure time, thereby reducing costs. There is no need to finish the canal preparation with a manual file, as the last NiTi shaping file can safely be used to the apical constriction.
- Convenient & Straightforward – Easy to use, lightweight at 26 grams, display angle can be adjusted to the practitioner’s line of view.
- Flexible Configuration – Three modes of use for full compatibility with the practitioner’s work habits; “Riding” the handpiece, connected by cable to the contra-angle (disassembled), or manual measurement mode.
Goodbye to the conflict between Safety (manual) and Quality (handpiece)
The Rider provides even practitioners who have not used handpieces till now with the necessary self-assurance to use rotary handpieces when performing endo root canals.