15 Degrees Angled Concave Titanium Abutment
Concave aesthetic angled abutment with Gold-Colored Nitride-Coated collar for best results!
- Internal Hex System
- Collar Height: 1mm, 2mm, 3mm or 4mm
- Regular Platform (RP) 3.5mm / 3.75mm / 4.2mm
- Compatible with: Zimmer®, MIS®, BioHorizon®, Alpha Bio®, Edison Medical™, Adin®, Cortex®, AB®, Implant Direct® etc’
- Material: Titanium Ti-6AL-4V-ELI Grade 5
- Hex Size 2.45mm
- Fixation Screw is Included!
Titanium Grade 5 is a highly successful material for the fabrication of dental superstructures and implants, on account of its favorable combination of properties such as low specific weight, high strength to weight ratio, high modulus of elasticity, very high corrosion resistance and excellent general biocompatibility.
Grade 5 formerly known as Ti-6AL-4V-ELI. ELI is short for “Extra Low Interstitials” that provide more ductility and better fracture toughness.
* Low Specific Weight
* High Strength to weight ratio
* High Modulus of Elasticity
* High Corrosion Resistance
* Excellent General Biocompatibility
For information about the material Titanium
Learn more about Titanium Abutments on our Blog.