dibay.co™ uses the best carriers in the business to make sure your order gets to you as soon as possible.
OUR SHIPPING METHODS
* Free for orders over $100
* Please be advised that in certain countries, the duration of delivery may exceed 21 days to arrive, due to issues with local Postal Services in certain countries that may cause further delay.
Free for customers from certain countriesVIEW COUNTRIES
* Free for orders
*The estimated delivery date will vary based on your location.
- Duties and Customs may apply, and they are the responsibility of the customer. Please consult with your local Customs Department about this prior placing an order
- We are not responsible for packages that are being held in customs
- All our shipping methods may take more time to get to destination in some countries.
- Delivery times may vary with each destination, as well as postal services offered in each country.
- In some countries it is NOT possible to track a Registered package once it’s crossed the border.
- Your order will be promptly processed within 1 business day after receiving cleared payment.
- We are able to deliver to almost any destination throughout the globe with a traceable shipping method.
- The package will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process. Please be exact & accurate when specifying a shipping address – it is your responsibility.
- We employ professional carriers. Nevertheless, you must examine the package upon arrival.
- If you are asked to sign for the delivery, you must examine the package before providing a signature.
- All deliveries must be signed for by an adult 18 years of age or over.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If any Goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by email and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available or to cancel your order. It is your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address so that we can contact you if necessary.
- Any order placed by you constitutes an o er to purchase the Goods from us. All such o ers received from you are subject to acceptance by us and we reserve the right to refuse any order placed by you at any time prior to acceptance, without providing an explanation.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided by you during the order process and we will not accept an order unless all details requested from you have been entered correctly.
- You agree that if we contact you to acknowledge receipt of your order such communication shall not amount to our acceptance of your o er to purchase the Goods ordered by you from the Website.
- A contract between you and us (the ‘Contract’) incorporating these Conditions will only subsist after we have debited your payment card and have confirmed that we have dispatched the Goods or made them available to be downloaded. We will send you an email to con rm this (a ‘Confirmation Notice’). The Confirmation Notice will amount to an acceptance of your o er to buy the Goods from us. The Contract will only be formed when we send you the Confirmation Notice (whether or not you receive it).
- Where we agree to supply Goods to you permanently or on an ongoing (continuous) basis, such as by subscription, they shall be provided for a minimum xed period of time (the ‘Minimum Duration’). The length of the Minimum Duration will depend on which package or product you have selected to purchase and is provided on the Website.
- The Contract will relate only to the Goods stated in the Confirmation Notice. We will not be obliged to supply any other Goods which may have been part of your order until we have sent you a separate Confirmation Notice relating to it.
- You must check that the details contained in the Confirmation Notice are correct and you should print out and keep a copy of it.