- Due to strict regulatory requirements for medical devices, we offer 14 days from receiving the order – money back guaranteed.
- You may cancel your order for the items purchased at any time prior to receiving a Confirmation Notice from us.
- If you have received your order, please provide us with written notice at anytime within 3 working days starting from the day after you received the items.
- You can send us a cancellation notice via email to email@example.com or simply call us.
- Your Cancellation notice must include your name and order number as stated in your original order.
- Once we have received your cancellation notice, we will contact you and provide you with the necessary details
regarding the address for which you must return the purchased items & other relevant instructions.
Once we have contacted you, we request to return the purchased items immediately, without further delay. You will be responsibleto cover all shipping costs back to the return address provided by us.
- The order must be returned to us in its original condition in which you received them.
You must return the items in their original packaging, as well as the original invoice.
- It is your legal obligation to make sure the items you are returning are in good condition whilst they are in your possession.
Should you fail to comply with the specifications mentioned above, we reserve the right to decline your request for cancellation.
DAMAGED, FAULTY OR WRONGLY DELIVERED GOODS
We will offer you a refund of the full purchase price, including the cost of delivery for sending the goods to you, and the cost incurred by you in returning the Goods to us, if it:
- Has been damaged on delivery.
- Is in a faulty condition.
- Has been delivered to you by mistake.
provided that you return the Goods to us and we are reasonably satisfied that the Goods have not suffered damage after delivery or have not been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or the problem is not due to normal wear and tear. Alternatively, at your option, instead of a refund (and subject to returning the Goods as required under this clause) we will replace the Goods with the same or a similar product (subject to stock availability).
Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case, if you request a replacement, we will do our best to o er you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement, you can return the Goods to us.
In order to claim a refund or replacement item please send us a cancellation notice as soon as you become aware of a problem and no later than 10 working days after receipt or the fault developing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone. Your cancellation notice must quote your name, a brief description of the problem, fault or damage and your order reference number.
Upon receiving your cancellation notice, we will contact you and provide details of where you must return the Goods and other relevant instructions. You must then immediately return the Goods to us.
INCORRECTLY PRICED OR DESCRIBED GOODS
Whilst we try and ensure that all the information on our Website is accurate, errors may occur. In the unlikely event that the price and/or description of an item listed on the Website has been incorrectly advertised, we will not be under any obligation to sell or provide those goods to you.
- If we discover the error before sending you a Confirmation Notice we will at our discretion, either reject your order and notify you of such rejection, or inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming it at the correct price and/or description. If we give you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming it at the correct price and/or description but either cannot contact you or do not receive your response within 14 days of sending you notification (whether or not you receive it), we will reject your order.
- If we discover the error after sending you a Confirmation Notice we may, at our discretion and without incurring any liability to you, cancel the Contract provided that the error is, in our reasonable opinion, obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you. We will notify if we cancel the Contract.
- If your order is cancelled or rejected and you have already paid for the Goods, you will receive a full refund.
We will examine any returned Goods and will notify you about your refund or replacement item via email within a reasonable period of time.
We will usually process a refund or delivery of a replacement item as soon as possible.
Refunds will be made by crediting the payment card or electronic payment account you used to purchase the Goods.
We reserve the right to refuse to issue a refund or replacement and to recover the cost of returning or collecting the Goods in the event that the Goods are found to have suffered damage after delivery or have been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or if the problem is due to normal wear and tear or if the Goods have not been returned with its original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.