PEEK ABUTMENT - POLYETHER ETHER KETONEPeek polymer is dedicated to encouraging innovation in the medical device industry by o ering advanced biocompatible materials and value-added solutions. Our products are proven, non-metallic biomaterials that o er superior imaging properties and performance bene ts over alternative materials. All peek products are high performance biomaterials, engineered for biocompatibility, safety and bio-stability, featuring a proven history of clinical results and regulatory approval.
PEEK IS AN EXCELLENT BIOMATERIAL CHOICE FOR CLINICAL RESULTS
dibay Peek abutments are made of proven, non metallic biomaterials that offer superior imaging properties and performance benefits over alternative materials. Made by a new Injection Molding Technology!
- Excellent mechanical properties such as stiffness, toughness, and durability
- High chemical resistance
- Can be sterilized without degradation in mechanical properties or biocompatibility
- Compatibility with X-ray and CT imaging without producing artifacts
- MRI compatibility
- Ability to be sterilized without degradation in mechanical properties or biocompatibility
- Natural color for excellent aesthetics
- Metal free solution eliminates ions exchange in the mouth
- High compressive strength
- Proven hard and soft tissue biocompatibility
- Enables dentist chair side modifications